Saturday, January 30, 2010

DEBUT

Hello Bloggers,

Some may ask why did I name this Colinized. First and foremost my name is Colin and after a discussion last night with a friend. She had mentionned this Reality TV show that it seems everyone is watching called Jersey Shore. She had said I was just like " THE SITUATION "..

Whether I take that as a compliment or not I will digress. I would have a better nickname. For years I have had this one under my belt. A play off my name that would not only be interesting but can be used in many different ways. Colinized was developed shortly after Justin Timberlake's debut album " Justified ".

He's got talent and myself I got confidence and well some well placed humor lol. I think I can tap into a market place. Which one is that? Well I happen to be Chinese and if you don't know yet CHINA has over 1 Billion of us. Get 10% of that market share and we are GOLD baby. Heck, I could be the 1st English speaking Chinese correspondent for the UFC in China. Dana White please keep track of me.

Secondly, I want to entertain my friends, my fellow bloggers and most of all just everyone who wants a casual and fun read. Nothing over the top but just things that interest me such as Entertainment news, sports such as MMA, NHL, NBA, MLB, NFL,PGA etc. You name it I will discuss it most likely.

So as the WWE Tag team of D-X would say " ARE YOU READY ? ... I SAID AAAARRREEEE YYYYOOOUUUUU RRRRRRREEEADDDDYYYYYYYYY ? "

About to me Colinized because the Colinization has just begun.

Sincerely,

Colin

No comments:

Post a Comment